– Refined cashew oil is a product distilled from crude cashew shell oil, used as a fuel to replace FO
oil. Currently, Cashew nuts shell oil is widely used in manufacturing industries such as aluminum
smelting, steel rolling, silicates, Cremite bricks, chemicals… It is fully compatible with the
combustion system of FO oil. It is a great convenience for businesses to switch from using FO to
cashew shell oil without having to replace any equipment.
– Advantages of using refined cashew shell oil:
– High heat: when incinerating the shell, the temperature is very high, helping to save fuel and
reduce production costs
– This’s a good point to make the oil will not create a high quality environment because it is like
– Low sulfur content: helps reduce emissions in the environment, reducing equipment corrosion.
– Low water function: does not interfere with combustion and security management.